Men's 5009 Handmade Leather Cowboy Chukka Ankle Boots
✅Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available
✅Payments Via PayPal® and CreditCard
✅Tracking Number for Every Order
🔥WARNING: Recently we have received many private messages from customers. Several fraudulent websites have stolen our product pictures and sold poor quality boots at very low prices. The shoes and photos received are inconsistent. We are very angry about this. Please distinguish carefully before buying and buy with caution to avoid being deceived.
🔥Wiipop handmade boots are packaged in a separate shoe box and the shoe size is standard US size printed on the inside of the shoe. Please refer to the picture below.
- Upper Material: Genuine Leather
- Upper-Genuine Leather Type: Cow Leather
- Lining Material: Genuine Leather
- Lining-Genuine Leather Type: Pigskin
- Insole Material: Pigskin
- Shaft Material: Genuine Leather
- Shaft-Genuine Leather Type: Cow Leather
- Outsole Material: Rubber
- Heel Height: Low (1cm-3cm)
- Fit: Fits true to size, take your normal size
- is_handmade: Yes
- Shoe Width: Medium(B,M)
- Size: US Size
1.Real stitching shoes
2.Western cowboy punk rockport style
3.Flat with round head
4.Classic zipper shape
5.100% leather, all handmade
- 1 x Pair Of Genuine Leather Boots
These shoes are US size ,below is the size details ,the foot length is different from insole length, please kindly check.
The retro stylish motorcycle western cowboy chukka boots -- embrace your personal freedom and show your stylish temperament every time you slip into it. Designed to follow your natural motion while delivering ongoing support and cushioning, this boot’s retro design, genuine leather upper, side-zip closures, square-toe construction, cushioned padded footbed, genuine leather, and rubber sole, feels fluid and easygoing – a perfect fit for your life on every occasion you travel or go out.
🔥Click here to check more handmade boots >> Click Here << 🔥
1. Due to the light difference, the color may be slightly different.
2. Please allow slightly differences due to manual measurement.